Blory #6: Dear Diary...




Robot Hamsters (The Army of Zhu Zhu Robots) CocoNut (ON THE RIGHT TOP CORNER)



Dear Stefanie,

Hello my darling owner. You might not believe this but I am your hamster that lives in your basement writing this letter to you, well it is. The reason to why I'm writing this letter is because you have to clean out my filthy cage. It smells like nasty, smelly, old dog poop. Actually to be more accurate, hamster poo poo and pee pee. Also by the way I need an extreme bath because I small worse than my already filthy cage. I can't live like this anymore Stefanie. Anyway, it's so nasty and dirty that I've tried so many times to escape out of my cage by biting through the metal bars. But sadly, it has never worked. The only thing that I did by biting the cage is brake my own teeth. Now let's get back to our little chat. Shall we. CLEAN MY CAGE!! If you don't I will construct a team of evil robots that I will make using the cage parts to come and murder you in your sleep. Muahahahaha! So clean my cage!!!! Thanks!! Or I will send my evil robots to kill you.

Sincerely,

CocoNut


Hey readers Candy Cane here :D
This letter also has a bit to do with my hamster and what I do to him. WELL......
Don't ask...

1 comments:

Post a Comment