Corrected Blog (Emily)

Today was my first day of school and it was scary. I was crying when my Mommy said she had to go to work. Some of the other kids were crying too. When my Mommy left I cried for a little bit then stopped because I didn't want to embarrass myself . When I stopped crying a big scary lady walked up to me and introduced herself.
"My name is Miss Deena."
"Hi." I said, even though I was kinda scared. But only a little.
The teacher ended up being nicer than I thoght. Which is a good thing because I don't like mean teachers. They scare me.
In school we do lots of fun things, like painting with our fingers and learning how to count to ten. It was fun, I also met new friends and we played outside for recces. They were cool, I liked them.
At the end of the day, my Mommy picked me up from school and we drove home. On our way home she asked me how my day went. I told her that it was the best first day of kindergarten a four-year-old could dream of.

0 comments:

Post a Comment